Excursions services on Honolulu and Oahu
- Airport pickup/dropoff (Waikiki) $25
- Hotel or direct pickup at your location on Oahu.*
- Bottled water
- Cooler with Ice
- Beach Towels
- West Side ($139 for 4 hours) – Begin in Waikiki all the way past Ko’Olina to Kaena point
stopping at beaches, lookout points and restaurants upon request
o Pearl Harbor tour may be added in on request. Tickets additional.
- East Side ($129 for 4 hours) – Drive along the beautiful Pali highway stopping at the Pali Lookout then on to Kailua and visit the beautiful Kailua and Lanikai beaches. On the way back enjoy the great scenery, local places to eat and on evening tours, watch a gorgeous sunset!
- North Shore ($165 for 5 hours) – Drive direct to North Shore, enjoying the views and passing the famous Dole plantation where they locally grow pineapples. Visit Waimea Bay, Pipeline, Sharks Cove or any other beach upon request. I can even take you to “Secret Beach”
- Full day excursion ($285 for 9 hours) North Shore to East Side. Start on either side of the island (upon request) and work your way through some of Hawaii’s best beaches and restaurants. Visit “Secret” beach on the North Shore, see the Dole plantation and finish your day by watching the sunset.
Customized Private Excursions available:
- Shopping at Ala Moana Mall, and Waikele outlets
- Local Nightlife/Club Scene
- Diamond Head, Lanikai Lookout, Manoa Falls, and other hikes on Oahu.
$35 per hour after quote. First 30 minutes $15
*Depending on your distance from your start point, a nominal $20 fee could apply.
Not all animals are equipped to supply the sort of support required to assist you with your mental health symptoms. An emotional support animal is an excellent emotional support dog letter from doctor means to aid with many problems. Emotional support animals aren’t a scam. If you’re in the usa, you might have heard of emotional support animal or ESA.
Request a FREE Quote
We highly recommend Ohana Concierge to watch over your home or condo. We have vacation property and find these services very comforting since we are unable to be there to check on our property regularly. The Oliver family is great to work with and integrate Christian principles in their business